|Berkeley Heights Post Office circa 1885 - 1900|
In the remainder of the 20th century, the post office continued to move about town from place to place and house to house until it came to rest at the current 465 Springfield Avenue in the local shopping center.
This picture was scanned from the library's vertical files (aka: photographic and clippings archives). Several more pictures from the 'Old Houses and Sites' binder can be viewed on the library's Picasa album. Here is the link
Pictures and information will be added to the Picasa album as part of an ongoing local history project of the library Reference Department and library volunteer, Matthew Taylor.