Sunday, July 16, 2006

Book News by My Yahoo's Blog Service

In order to keep up with book news each day, I just signed up to have several book blogs picked up by My Yahoo's aggregator and put on My Yahoo page. For example: John Freeman posted to the Critical Mass book review blog at 3:41 am this morning to write Lazy Sunday
which has links to all kinds of recent book news. If that post is his idea of lazy, I give up. Library Journal reviews Merriam-Websters "hip" new dictionary.
USA Today's book section, my favorite, does a nice "Roundup: Southern Fiction." Scroll to the bottom of this blog to see the latest New York Times Book Reviews - today featuring a biography of Henry Ward Beecher by Debbie Applegate. And the Waterboro Public Library always has interesting ideas about researching the net, book reviews and techie advice.

No comments: