Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Atomic Training: learning technology with online tutorials
To use this online resource, go to our All Things E page
Click on Atomic Training to learn new technology and computer skills online by signing up for a free account using your Berkeley Heights Library card. No need to troll through You Tube to find the best video to learn how to master technology, Atomic Training has videos on hundreds of topics.
A video-based how-to training resource, Atomic Training opens up unlimited access to thousands of short videos covering more than 500 of today's most popular software applications on both PCs and Macs, including:
· All the latest offerings — Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Google, and more
· Valuable job training — Improve job skills with in-depth training on Excel and Photoshop
· Learn valuable social media techniques with tutorials on Twitter, blogging, and podcasting
· Mobile training — Learn how to use mobile products such as the iPhone and iPad
· Access anywhere — Watch videos at the library or remotely from home
· ADA Accessibility — All videos are closed captioned Accessibility Statement
A full list of courses can be found here (copy and paste this link into your browser) http://blog.atomiclearning.com/sites/blogs.atomiclearning.com/files/AtomicTraining-OverallAppList.pdf
Call the Reference Desk or stop by with your phone, tablet or laptop and we will get you started.