Thursday, March 13, 2008

New! Online Book Clubs


BHPL is offering a new, free service on its web site: Online Book Clubs. Click on the Online Book Clubs logo at the bottom of the BHPL web site and choose from a variety of types of books (books in pre-publication, fiction, nonfiction, teen, mystery and more). You'll receive 5 minutes' worth of a book every day in your email. Once you've read 2-3 chapters, a new book starts. If you're hooked, come and check out the book at the library! It's easy to unsubscribe if you change your mind - just click unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo-- very cool. I signed up for this and can't wait to see how it's done. Thanks for sharing!

Ellen said...

I know! It almost makes me want a Blackberry, so I can read books while I stand in line.